Effective date: September 06, 1998
1. Information We Collect
We collect the following types of personal information:
- Contact Information: We may collect your name, email address, phone number, and mailing address when you register on our Site, subscribe to our newsletter, or fill out a form.
- Usage Information: We may collect information about how you use our Site, such as the pages you visit, the links you click, and the time spent on each page.
- Device Information: We may collect information about the device you use to access our Site, such as your IP address, browser type, and operating system.
2. How We Use Your Information
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To improve our Site and the products and services we offer.
- To send periodic emails with information about our products and services.
- To personalize your experience on our Site.
3. How We Share Your Information
We may share your personal information with the following third parties:
- Service Providers: We may share your personal information with service providers that perform services on our behalf, such as website hosting, email delivery, and payment processing.
- Legal Requirements: We may disclose your personal information if required by law or if we believe that such action is necessary to comply with the law or protect the rights, property, or safety of our company, our customers, or others.
4. Your Choices
You can opt-out of receiving marketing emails from us by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any marketing email we send you.
5. California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, you have the following rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”):
- Right to Know: You have the right to request that we disclose to you the personal information we have collected about you.
- Right to Delete: You have the right to request that we delete the personal information we have collected about you.
- Right to Opt-Out: You have the right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information.
- Right to Non-Discrimination: We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com or mail us at 2108 N ST STE 4745 SACRAMENTO, CA 95816.
6. Changes to This Policy
We may update this Policy from time to time. The effective date of the current Policy is listed at the top of this page. We encourage you to review this Policy periodically to stay informed about how we collect, use, and share your personal information.
7. Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns about this Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail us at 2108 N ST STE 4745 SACRAMENTO, CA 95816.
TERMS OF SERVICE
Effective date: September 06, 1998
These General Service terms and conditions (“Agreement”) govern the use of Kew Media LLC’s (“we,” “us,” or “our”) marketing services (the “Services”) by the customer (“you” or “your”). By purchasing or using our Services, you agree to be bound by this Agreement.
It should be understood that these general terms of service will provide a broad outline of the terms and conditions that govern the use of the website and are applicable to all our services. This will usually cover topics such as user conduct, intellectual property, disclaimers, limitations of liability, dispute resolution, and cancellations and refunds.
Due to the uniqueness of each project that may require special arrangements, requirements, or demands from clients, a project and service agreement will be sent to the customer that will be more customized to fit the customer’s project needs and demands and more tailored to the specific service or product being availed, and will typically provide more detail on the terms and conditions that apply to that service.
It is important to ensure that all terms of service agreements are clear, concise, and written in plain language that is easy for users to understand.
1. Description of Services
We will provide marketing services to promote your business and or handle the rights of your material for pitching and distribution as described in the service package you have purchased. Our Services may include but are not limited to, social media marketing, email marketing, content marketing, search engine optimization, screenplay service, content submission, manuscript and movie script rights management, pitch, and distribution.
You agree to pay us the full amount of the Service package you have purchased, as set forth in the invoice we provide to you. Payment is due in advance of the provision of any Services.
3. Intellectual Property
You acknowledge that all intellectual property rights, including copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and other proprietary rights, in and to our Services are owned by us. You may not use any of our intellectual property rights for any purpose other than as expressly permitted by this Agreement.
4. Limitation of Liability
Our liability to you for any damages arising out of or in connection with this Agreement or the provision of our Services will be limited to the amount paid by you for the Services purchased. We will not be liable for any consequential, incidental, indirect, punitive, or special damages.
5. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law provisions. Any legal action arising out of or in connection with this Agreement will be brought exclusively in the state or federal courts located in California, and you hereby consent to the personal jurisdiction of such courts.
6. Entire Agreement
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and us with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties, and understandings, whether oral or written.
We may modify this Agreement at any time by providing you with written notice. Your continued use of our Services after the effective date of any modifications will constitute your acceptance of the modified Agreement.
No failure or delay by either party in exercising any right, power, or remedy under this Agreement will operate as a waiver of that right, power, or remedy.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions will continue to be valid and enforceable.
By purchasing or using our Services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree to be bound by this Agreement, you may not purchase or use our Services.
10. Termination & Refunds
The term of this Agreement shall commence on the Effective Date and shall continue in full force and effect as described by this Agreement.
You can withdraw the Service within 3 days if you simply wish to change your mind without giving us a reason, and without incurring any liability. However, a $199 set-up cost will be deducted together with the amount incurred for the processing fee and tax against your refundable amount.
Withdrawal past the 3 days bracket for change of mind and without giving us a reason, and without incurring any liability. A $499 set-up cost will be deducted together with the amount incurred for the processing fee and tax against your refundable amount.
Withdrawal beyond 5 days for change of mind and without giving us a reason, and without incurring any liability does not qualify for a refund.
If we fail to execute the services on the event date or if we breach any part of this contract then we will refund the whole amount. At Kew Media Advertising LLC, we strive to provide satisfactory services. At any time, for any reason at all, if you feel dissatisfied with our services, you just need to contact us so we can work on a reasonable and satisfactory resolution. If the Author terminates this agreement for any reason other than a breach of contract by Kew Media Advertising LLC, the customer agrees to pay Kew Media Advertising LLC any amounts due on the services purchased.
We may terminate this Agreement immediately if you breach any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Upon termination, you will not be entitled to any refunds for any Services purchased.
Promotional Service and Co-financing programs are not entitled to a refund unless the Service Provider (Us) breached the contract.